Friday, November 2, 2007

Busy, busy, busy...

Sorry I haven't posted for almost two weeks. We are still waiting for the Pre-Approval and I171-H. Our agency anticipates we will hear something within a couple of weeks. I was able to have all but 3 documents authenticated on the county level this week. I did feel a sense of accomplishment when I completed that task and I also faxed all of our documents to the placing agency so they could check and make sure all things are in order for the authentication process. We just need to finalize a couple of things on a medical form and we are ready to authenticate.

Life is getting alot busier in our house. The Jr. High basketball season officially started this past Tuesday night. Issac looks so cute in his uniform. Of course, if he reads this blog, he will be upset with me for referring to him as "so cute," but, oh well, I'm his mom and he was. I was so proud of him. I took pictures of him in his uniform and on the bench and I'll try to post some as soon as I get a chance to get those downloaded.

Richie has been in California this past week and will be home tomorrow night. Issac and I will be so glad to have him home. He has been travelling for work alot lately, but hopefully that is going to slow down until after Christmas. While in CA, out of six men taking the class he went to, one guy was from China. He lives in the same province as Cassi's orphanage, and he and Richie rode to and from the school together. He gave Richie his info and told Richie to contact him when we find out we will be travelling. He said he would take us to see some of the sights and take Richie to see the facility where he works. What a "coincidence."

Please keep praying for us, but say a special prayer for Cassi. She is unaware there is a family half way around the world thinking about her constantly and longing for the day we can hold her. Pray God will wrap her in His arms and let her feel the love we are sending.