Wednesday, December 5, 2007

We're back and still waiting



Well, we're back and we had an absolutely WONDERFUL time!!! The only thing that didn't go as I had planned was we didn't receive our PA while in front of the castle in the Magic Kingdom or while in the Chinese world showcase in Epcot. Bummer!!! I had thought one of those two places would have just been the perfect spot, but we will get it when we are supposed to. The stress of waiting is not fun, let me tell you. I know alot of you are feeling the stress of the wait also, but we have NO control and I am not a good one at releasing all control (maybe another lesson I am supposed to learn).

Now, back to Disney World. Perfect weather, great company, relaxing (some days), lots and lots of memories, what could be better (except receiving PA while there)? My 87 year old grandmother, who was only going to the Christmas party, went to every park we went to for the entire day until the very last day. She was completely exhausted on Friday and spent the day in bed. We all had so much fun and the memories that our four generations made will last a lifetime. It was definitely a once in a lifetime experience and I am so thankful we were blessed to enjoy it.

While in FL, I received another email from Cassi's foster mom and brother and they told me she was about the size of 12-18 month old. Short but very chubby. When they arrived at the orphanage to visit with her, she was pushing another little girl around in a little red wagon. They also said that her hair is a bit lighter than the average Chinese child but darker than when she was in their care. They also said that she is very healthy and in really good hands. I am so thankful for the orphanage she is in. It is a small one and they have very good comments from all families that have ties to it.

Please continue to pray for us to receive good news SOON!!!! It really should be any day from both CCAA and USCIS. Until then, please pray for our direction in all steps leading to bringing Cassi home.