Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spring fever...but wait

Boy are we getting spring fever around here these days. The weather has been great the past couple of days and I'm ready for the season to change. The only things is, where we live and the time of year, it can be 70 degrees one day and snowing the next. We had our biggest snow of the season last Friday night, went sledding on Saturday, it melted on Sunday, and I rode with the windows down on the vehicle yesterday and today with capris and flip-flops on. I just wonder what tomorrow holds?!?

There has still been no word of the PreApproval for Salem, but the averages say anyday. Everyday that passes is another day she must spend without her family. I know God's timing is perfect in all things, and we trust His timing, but I want to see her with her family, soon.

We are still looking at our options, praying, and waiting. Sometimes God requires us to wait and that wait includes confident expectation and active hope in the Lord. I have faith and hope that God will let us know when, where, how and if we are to proceed. Please pray that nothing will hinder us from hearing His voice when He calls.